Pink is the color of innocence people who love are usually people who want to be loved unconditionally. Lovers of pink want to live a sheltered life and are often gentle and sensitive.
They are affectionate and over-emotional people. They are highly sensitive as they can easily catch energy vibes, be it positive or negative. Sometimes they behave in an immature manner as their decision is more from the heart than from the mind. They are art and culture lovers and poetic by nature.
Dos and Don’ts with Pink
- Pink color reduces anger and anxiety.
- Wear pink when you need patience and compassion.
Emotional Triggers for Pink Color
- Pink is usually connected with Girl child as it is more of feminine color
- Pink is a popular color for bakeries because it’s sweet, just like the pastries they’re selling.
- Pink is color for romance as it is not too bright nor too light so a perfect blend to smoothen the heart and invoke love.
- Feminine Hygiene products are mostly packaged in Pink Color