Those who love green colour have a special connection to nature. It feeds your soul. For these people, being acknowledged and accepted is a big part of life.
Green lovers tend to be community-oriented, they are usually honest, but would rather keep the peace and stay quiet than getting into an argument. They dislike chaos and strive for consistency and balance.
They don’t like to waste their time and believe that time is precious. Time management is their strength because they are quick in prioritizing. They are environmentally aware and would prefer to involve themselves in community affairs. People admire their clarity and respect a fair outlook towards everything. People who love green have the need for belonging, safety and security at the same time.
Dos and Don’ts with Green
- Green looks good especially in Rainy season. Wearing Green gives a soothing and relaxing effect. Wear it if you are prone to anxiety
- Green colour curbs your appetite so it’s not advisable to use Green paints for restaurant businesses.
- Go Green if you want to lose weight and stay slim.
- Use Green Color or plants in the North for the growth opportunity
Emotional Triggers for Green Color
- Burn Green color candles if you want to attract abundance and growth. Burning Green candles also stimulates harmony promoting balance between body and mind.
- Green is associated with healing and balancing so plant trees and take a nature walk if you need to be grounded.
- Green is the color of the earth element and is a Goddess symbol.