These people have the firm determination and are action-oriented, they have risk-taking behavior. They have strong willpower and Spontaneous in nature. They are dynamic and fiery and don’t like to take “no” for an answer. These people know what is going around them. They are the center of attraction and they enjoy being the life of the party. These people don’t hold grudges and love to move on. They are born leaders and naturally get acceptance as one. People who like red tend to be outgoing, outspoken and out and about! Red lovers are often sexually charged and extroverts.
Dos and Don’ts with Red
- Ladies can use Red in nail paint and lipstick to mark their presence
- Including Red vegetables like Beetroot in the everyday diet helps in grounding and improving your finances.
- Red makes you stand out and confident.
Do not use:
- Red curtain and bedsheet in Bedroom as it can disturb sleep
- Avoid red color in the Northeast direction of your home, as it can stimulate your aggressive behavior.
- Don’t use red in bathroom wall paint.
Emotional Triggers for Red Color
- Keep money in a red color wallet or purse to avoid unnecessary expenses and attract more money.
- The red color is the color of the root chakra. Strengthening Root chakra gives more stability and helps in removing fears related to finance.
- If you desire passion, courage, will power and strength than Burn red color candles and meditate on that